Learn how to setup a wireless HP printer using HP Easy Start in Windows.
00:54 Restoring network settings
02:31 Printer installation software
With Windows 8, you can backup every file and setting on your computer at once and save it as a system image. If you ever have a software problem, you can restore your PC back to exactly as it was when you created the system image.
More support options for your HP device are available at http://hp.com/support.
Follow these steps to setup a wireless HP printer using HP Easy Start in Windows:
– For an easy installation, connect your printer to the network or restore Setup mode.
– Setup mode activates the first time you turn on your printer.
– If It has been longer than two hours since you first turned on your printer, reset the printer network settings.
– For printers without a touch display, press and hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons at the same time for five seconds to wake the printer from Sleep mode.
– For LaserJet Pro printers, press and hold the Wireless button until the Ready and Attention lights blink simultaneously.
– Release the buttons to restore Setup Mode.
– For printers with a touch display, navigate to the Wireless or Network Settings menu, and then select Restore Network Settings or Restore Network Defaults.
– For printers with front-edge lighting, press and hold the Wi-Fi button for five seconds.
– When the printer’s Network Settings are reset, the front-edge lighting rotates.
– For older printers you must connect it to the network manually.
– For printers with a touch display, use the Wireless Setup Wizard to connect your printer to the network.
– For older printers without a touch display, press and hold the Wireless button on your printer for five seconds or until the wireless light blinks, and then, within two minutes, press and hold the Wi-Fi Protected Setup, or WPS button on your router for five seconds.
– On your computer, go to 123.hp.com.
– Enter your printer model, click Search, and then click Download.
– Once downloaded, open HP Easy Start.
– If HP Smart downloads, open the application and follow the prompts to set up your printer.
– HP Easy Start connects your printer to the same network as your computer.
– Read and respond to the on-screen instructions to get to the software selection screen.
– Select the software and driver that best fits your needs, and then select Continue.
– The software downloads, and then opens automatically.
– If prompted to choose how to connect your printer, select Automatic, and then select Next.
– Select your printer from the list of devices on the network, and then select Next.
– Follow any additional instructions and, if prompted, select Finish to complete the installation and start printing with your HP printer.
Continue the Conversation:
#HP #HPSupport #HPPrinters
SHOP NOW: http://store.hp.com/us/en/
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
Connect with HP:
Visit HP WEBSITE: http://www.hp.com
Like HP on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/HP
Follow HP on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/HP
Follow HP on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/hp
Follow HP on LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hp
This video was produced by HP.
How to Set Up a Wireless HP Printer Using HP Easy Start in Windows | HP Printers | HP
Video Setting up HP Printer on a Wireless Network in Windows 7 | HP Easy Start | HP
Share for free by HP Support and https://xanhen.com/.