From lowering blood pressure, making you feel full for longer, reducing stress, strengthening bones to improving skin health and more, watch till the end to learn about all of them.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: Eating Almonds Every Day For A Week Will Do This To Your Body – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVi3iAomEUE&list=PL_fl96m7OLQWTg82q3ImUs2xVqdBNsjwL&index=90
WATCH 🎥: 15 Foods Rich In Zinc You Must Have Every Day – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC3KuwiN0UM&list=PL_fl96m7OLQWTg82q3ImUs2xVqdBNsjwL&index=84
Medical Disclaimer: https://pastebin.com/xLmigD6i
#ChiaSeedsEveryDay #ChiaSeedsNutritionFacts #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
1. Prevents Constipation – 00:45
2. Lowers Blood Pressure – 01:24
3. Helps You Feel Fuller For Longer – 01:58
4. Great alternative for vegans – 02:26
5. Caffeine Free Source Of Energy – 03:21
6. Powerful stress buster – 03:41
7. Good for bones and teeth – 04:05
8. Helps You Lose Weight – 04:31
9. Improves Skin Health – 05:05
10. Helps Treat Diverticulosis – 05:24
Here are a few ways you can add Chia seeds to your diet:
1. Smoothies – 05:53
2. Oatmeal – 06:11
3. Baked Goods – 06:37
4. Healthy Bars – 06:53
.5 Stir-Fry – 07:09
6. Jams – 07:29
7. Salad Dressings – 07:50
8. Juices – 08:14
9. Pudding – 08:32
1. Prevents Constipation: Chia seeds provide about 50% of the average dietary fiber requirement in just a 1/4 cup serving. Fiber offers a host of benefits, especially when it comes to digestive health. Two forms of fiber are found in these seeds, the type that mixes with water called soluble fiber and the other one, called insoluble fiber.
2. Lowers Blood Pressure: Chia seeds consist of important components like fiber, omega-3, and antioxidant polyphenols. All of these have a beneficial effect on the liver and circulation that can lower blood pressure. It also contains Alpha-linolenic acid or ALA which is known to block the formation of blood pressure increasing compounds in your body.
3. Helps You Feel Fuller For Longer: Chia seeds help control weight gain by fighting the tendency to overeat. They are hydrophilic, meaning that they can take in 12 times their weight in water. When you mix chia seeds with water, it expands and becomes a gelatinous substance. Having this chia gel in your food makes you feel full for a longer period of time, even though you may have not eaten a lot. It is important to keep drinking enough water after eating chia seeds. This will enable them to move through the digestive tract easily.
4. Great Alternative For Vegans: When people are switching to veganism, their most important concern is protein and calcium. The good news is that chia seeds have more calcium per ounce than many other dairy products. Eating chia seeds regularly in place of meat means that you won’t miss out on anything—neither the nutrition nor the taste.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6
Our Social Media:
Video What Happens To Your Body When You Eat Chia Seeds Every Day
Share for free: https://xanhen.com/.